(urth) Tzadkiel's ship

Andy Robertson andywrobertson at clara.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 08:08:15 PST 2007

Tony Ellis writes:

> The whole "The Captain says there is only one ship" business, on the
> other hand, has never made much sense to me, as we've been told of at
> least two different (space)ships previously. The idea that humanity
> forged their great space empire solely by hitching a lift on someone
> else's spacecraft doesn't exactly sound plausible, either.

While not disagreeing with previous responses, I want to point out that the
Ship may be (in its own timeline) older than Briah but may still have its
origin in Briah, because of its ability to travel back and forth in time.

Indeed it may have started as an ordinary "space ship" of human manufacture
and been slowly worked to its currevnt stature through many subjective
eternitie.

 - hartshorn