(urth) Questions . . .

Eric Ortlund eortlund at briercrest.ca
Tue Nov 27 09:42:00 PST 2007

Thanks for the helpful answer, Roy.

On an unrelated note, I was struck how, in his conversation with Sev,
the Autarch says that Inire has been putting together clever
contraptions since the first Autarch - which must make him very, very
old (right?).  I'm sure this has already been discussed, but Inire is
apparently a hierodule (or something of that sort).