(urth) Mantis on some NEW SUN names

Lane Haygood lhaygood at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 11:50:09 PST 2007

Here's some initial thoughts:

Laurentia is the feminine version of Laurentium, so if Laurentium =
Lawrence (Larry) then Laurentia should = Laura or something similar.

Cadroe probably refers to St. Cadroe, a Scottish saint educated in
Ireland. Stone might refer to a rock or an archaic measure of weight.

Sabas is also a saintly name; I can't tie to to "Sprague de Camp,"
though. I know the L stands for Lyon or something like that, though.

Lane