(urth) Mantis on some NEW SUN names

Roy C. Lackey rclackey at stic.net
Wed Nov 28 11:08:29 PST 2007

Rex,

Mantis said he couldn't comment on your speculations regarding his surname
and PIRATE FREEDOM (he hasn't read the book), other than to say that
Christopher is not any of his names. But he decided to seek the list's input
on the related topic of deciphering three names from NEW SUN. (I tried this
months ago and got nowhere.)

-Roy