(urth) Questions . . .

stoneox17 at aol.com stoneox17 at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 08:50:37 PST 2007

I have always assumed that "quercine penetralia" could be interpreted
as
"heart of the (oak) wood," so Vodalus's messanger would be saying "I am
from
the heart of the wood," which makes sense if you think of Vodalus as a
Robin
Hood type outlaw (which on one level he is).

Of course, if it's like "pelagic argosy," it has another and possibly
several other
meanings as well.  Any suggestions?

Peter S.