(urth) Fish of the New Sun

Rex Lycanthrosaurus lycanthrosaurus at fastmail.fm
Tue Nov 13 14:08:06 PST 2007

Fish of the New Sun

(Something I hope will amuse you while we're waiting for the discussion
of Pirate Freedom to begin.)

Collected by Father Inire through the use of his specular weirs, the
following fish (all remnant species from the Age of Myth) will soon be
on display in the newly built aquarium wing of the Botanic Gardens:

Gold Severum
Chromis agilus
Green Terror
Satanoperca jurupari
Paleomonetes
Corydoras barbatus
Spotted sunfish (currently isolated, due to HITH* affliction)
Nematalosa erebi
Scylla serrata
Wolf tetra

*Hexamita, more commonly known as "Hole in the Head" disease.

All tended, of course, by various undines.

Be sure to bring some Tropodiaptomus asimi to feed the fish!
--
  Rex Lycanthrosaurus
  lycanthrosaurus at fastmail.fm

                          or over the web