(urth) Wolfe stories

Steve Taylor steve.taylor at majitek.com
Sat Nov 3 14:47:30 PDT 2007

I've been mostly lurking here for ages, impressed by the level of
erudition and analysis - I'm not a particularly analytical reader at the
best of times, and I sometimes wonder whether I'm the sort of person who
should be reading Wolfe in the first place. Most of the discussion has
been centered on the novels though, and I tend to read his short stories
more.

Is there any archive of discussion on his shorter works - or do people
mind if I just ask "what the hell was that all about" about a particular
story?

                                   Steve