(urth) Severian raising the the uhlan, Zama

Michael Dale undergod_13 at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 23:12:19 PDT 2007

As for Miles and Jonas...

The way I see it is that Miles in the near future is recruited to work on a
space faring ship... one that might be a bit framilar as in tBotNS, if not
that ship itself...

Something happens to this ship in the distant future/past while Miles is on
it and it crashes and/or malfunctions forcing the Cyborg Jonas to aquire
biological parts until a more sutable replacement is avaliable.  Miles a
dead crewmate just so happened to be avaliable.

Thus... I do think Jonas took on a part of Miles when he did this... not the
other way around...

Perhaps the interactions Severain makes with Miles... actually effects
Jonas's behavior...

Otherwise the rest of the confussion is due to ressurection shock as stated
before.

-Michael