(urth) New Wolfe Stories

Batrinque at aol.com Batrinque at aol.com
Sun May 27 13:34:01 PDT 2007

Recently whle browsing through a few boxes of old books in the garage  (and
putting off doing repairs on the tractor-mower) I came across a book I had
forgotten I owned: a copy of the limited first edition (#217 of 750) of Gene
Wolfe's "Free Live Free", published in 1984 by Mark Ziesing of Wiilimantic, CT
(back in those days I frequented the Ziesing Brothers bookstore in
Willimantic);  it was signed by Wolfe and the three artists who contributed illustrations
to  the book.  I shall have to read the book again because I cannot remember a
 thing about it.

Bruce  Trinque
Amston, CT