(urth) 5HOC - no. 5, Marsch, Eastwind and Sandwalker

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Thu May 10 07:06:16 PDT 2007

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes wrote:
> Ummm.
>
> I've never believed the cat really did bite Marsch. I've always
> assumed that was something VRT made up to explain his
> handwriting.

Perhaps _VRT_ imitates the cat to bite Marsch, then waits a day or two
to make sure the sample takes and he can now imitate Marsch, then kills
him? The other accounts of abo imitations that come to mind seem to take
a cerain amount of time and involve blood being drawn, or at least don't
rule it out.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.io.com/~jwilson >