(urth) The Distant Suns of Gene Wolfe

Craig Brewer cnbrewer at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 12:44:29 PDT 2007

--- Michael Straight <mfstraight at gmail.com> wrote:

> books--missing what's valuable and worthwhile about
> the books he
> mentions?

I'm curious what you might mention as valuable and
worthwhile when trying to convince people to read
Wolfe. I say this only partly to ask what you feel
this reviewer omits. But it's also because I've had
trouble myself summarizing all that I find compelling
about him when suggesting that others read him.

-Craig