(urth) 5HOC - no. 5, Marsch, Eastwind and Sandwalker

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Sat May 12 10:07:26 PDT 2007

Adam said:
>I had believed that the Apr. 23 entry, as well as the note preceding it,
>were written by V.R.T.

I have always presumed the April 23 entry was written by Marsch. That was why
I presumed VRT had murdered Marsch for some reason relating to this event.
Otherwise, it just seemed too coincidental.

>the cat's bite affects his handwriting, though it doesn't look like V.R.T.'s
>handwriting. Sometime after that, Marsch is either killed by V.R.T.
or dies in an
>accident.

Once again, the idea that Marsch died by accident seemed way to coincidental,
however (something about the way Adam put this timeline together)
it does seem reasonable that the cat's bite killed Marsch and so VRT
took up his identity to hide the nature of Marsch's death.

I like this idea very much.