(urth) Auk's fate?

Charles Reed jazzy_jeeves at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 31 09:14:47 PDT 2007

It's been a while since I read the books too (although I'm currently
re-reading Long Sun and am enjoying it so much that I'll most likely
follow that up with Short Sun), but I think I remember reading that Auk
and Chenille wound up on Green where they were survived for several
years before being killed.  I don't have a reference to point to,
though, and the way the the books are written makes it difficult to look
things up unless you already know where they are.

Does anybody else recall what I'm recalling, or am I completely off base?

Charles