(urth) Give Me Joy

Recursive Loop recursive_loop at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 13:25:53 PDT 2007

Which is what we fans of Patrick O'Brian say to ourselves, or to each other, when something good
happens.

For me, that would be finding "A Walking Tour of the Shambles". Even better, it is signed not by
one, or two, but all three of the participants! My first autographs from Wolfe and Gaiman, my
second from the utterly wonderful Gahan Wilson (I was lucky enough to meet him once and he is as
funny in person as he is with his drawings).

Good stuff.

Fred Kiesche