(urth) Pirate Freedom: first glimpse

Nicholas Gevers vermoulian at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 01:55:29 PST 2007

My Advance Bound Manuscript of PIRATE FREEDOM just
arrived. In an odd squarish format, typescript, 473
pages, which I estimate at 300 or so regular printed
pages. Dedication to sundry pirates and writers on
piracy; epigraph by H L Mencken. Glossary at the end
has the usual personal and place names.

The protagonist is Chris, later Father Christopher.

--Nick Gevers.