(urth) Wiki?

Mo Holkar / UKG lists at ukg.co.uk
Wed Jun 20 05:56:45 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Did anything ever get done about the Wolfe wiki idea?

If so, and stuff is in hand / under way, then brilliant.

If not, though, then maybe this could be time to give it another kick onwards?

I'm able to host and administer such a wiki myself, although I won't
be able to do much in the way of populating it with material. If
there are people who are keen and ready to get uploading Wolfeiana,
then we could get started right away: I don't know what the critical
mass of stuff would be for it to start being useful, but not a huge
threshold I shouldn't think.

best,

Mo