(urth) Wiki?

Daniel D Jones ddjones at riddlemaster.org
Wed Jun 20 08:52:07 PDT 2007

On Wednesday 20 June 2007 08:56, Mo Holkar / UKG wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Did anything ever get done about the Wolfe wiki idea?
>
> If so, and stuff is in hand / under way, then brilliant.
>
> If not, though, then maybe this could be time to give it another kick
> onwards?
>
> I'm able to host and administer such a wiki myself, although I won't
> be able to do much in the way of populating it with material. If
> there are people who are keen and ready to get uploading Wolfeiana,
> then we could get started right away: I don't know what the critical
> mass of stuff would be for it to start being useful, but not a huge
> threshold I shouldn't think.

As near as I can tell, this is a project in search of a leader.  If someone
takes the initiative to get things configured and going, then there are a
number of interested people who would likely take advantage of it.  As to
whether there's enough people to create a critical mass and create something
useful or not is an open question.  I don't think anyone will know until and
unless someone is willing to get things going.