(urth) Film Version of New Sun?

Ranjit Bhatnagar ranjit at moonmilk.com
Tue Jun 19 13:38:53 PDT 2007

Michael Straight <mfstraight at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll support a BotNS movie when someone can give me a list of which
> scenes from the Book of the New Sun can be cut without doing grievous
> harm to the plot.
>
> Well, no.  Not even then.

I'll support a BotNS movie when they sign Johnny Depp as Edward
Scissorhands as Severian.  And, um, Steve Buscemi as Gurloes, Albus
Dumbledore as Malrubius, and Sarah Silverman as Thecla.  And Wallace
Shawn with the late Andre the Giant as, well, you know.

OK, maybe not.

-ranjit
(Any suggestions for Agia/Agilus?  I'm sure we've done this before,
but what the heck...)