(urth) A Question

Joel Sieh joel.sieh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 06:36:03 PDT 2007

I got started with BotNS, and that's what hooked me.  However, some of the
people I've recommended it to couldn't get past Shadow & Claw.

I don't think I'd recommend a collection of short stories to the person.  I
can't seem to sit and read through a collection, and find myself picking
stories to read based on their titles, summaries, or what I've heard.  If
instead you had your own list of selected short stories, I think that could
work well.  That way your friend could try out a few without too much
investment.  Some of my favorites:

The