(urth) Book of the New Sun Audiobooks?

don doggett kingwukong at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 16:46:12 PDT 2007

Here's the link to the seller's other items. Can I get
an Aaargh, Matey? I wonder if someone is just
recording their own audio. Oh, and regarding the
listing going down, it had a buy it now option so
maybe someone bought it. If it's someone on this list
you should hang your head in shame. Uncool, especially
after all the discussion about how Wolfe isn't as big
a seller as he should be. And if it's not someone on
this list then I have no one to apologize to, except
for everyone who had to endure this rant.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpowlandaQQhtZ-1

Don

The Evangelists: a Lesser Apocrypha                                                                        http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=178109961