(urth) ?Tracking Song? (and other stories)

Matthew Knight jacobeiserman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 13:39:24 PDT 2007

Yes, Sandwalker travels to a cave on pilgrimage to meet some sort of wise
man.  Cave scenes also show up in Peace (Weer, his aunt, and Professor
Peacock rappel down to a cave with some ancient remains) and TWK book one
(the griffin etc., preceding the fight with the dragon).  I don't have any
answers on this, but I have noted a number of other common themes throughout
Wolfe's stories, particularly the inclusion of
demonic/vampiric/shapeshifting women who are occasional but not completely
trustworthy allies.

I believe this is my first post to the board, though I have lurked for some
time.  Hello, everyone!

Matt