(urth) The problem of Cthulhu

don doggett kingwukong at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 23:22:31 PDT 2007

--- brunians at brunians.org wrote:

> > *snicker* This is literally the premise of _The
> Thirteenth
> > Warrior_/_Eaters of the Dead_.

> Yes it is.
>
> Why should that be amusing? The idea is not original
> with me or with
> Michael Crichton (that book was by Michael Crichton,
> I believe).

It was by Michael Crichton and it's a great historical
novel/ forgery. If anyone else had written it, or if
he had used a pseudonym it would be much more highly
praised than it is.
As for deep history, I have no informed opinion on it,
other than it makes for interesting historical fiction
(meaning the genre)

Don

The Evangelists: a Lesser Apocrypha                                                                        http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=178109961