(urth) Book of the New Sun Audiobooks?

Tim Bryant timothyjbryant at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:58:30 PDT 2007

Hello. I've been a lurking member of the list for a few months now.
Though not a very auspicious topic for a first post, I wanted to let
you know that I reported the Wolfe audiobooks listing to eBay. That
may be why the listing disappeared. If it is a case of copyright
infringement, as I suspect it is, then the listing should be gone for
good. If not, it will be back up after eBay investigates. Based on the
seller's past sales, it looks like "powlanda" is either creating or
buying mp3 files of science fiction works, then selling them multiple
times at almost 100% profit.

If anyone feels similarly suspicious, as well as protective of the
other authors' copyrighted works, you could report the other listed
items, which have not been removed.

Regards,
Tim