(urth) WolfeWiki

Mo Holkar / UKG lists at ukg.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 10:12:14 PDT 2007

At 06:39 25/07/2007, you wrote:
>I would love to contribute something.  Let me know what section
>needs the most attention at the present and I will be happy to jump
>on it.  My knowledge of Wolfe and his work is pretty thorough, and I
>am sure most who post here could say the same. I do not claim any
>knowledge about Letters Home and a couple of the other rare books,
>but for the most part, I am familiar with his body of work. Let me
>know.  Thanks.
>
>Aaron Singleton

Hi Aaron (and anyoen else who's thinking the same),

That's great! I guess a good place to dive in might be to start
working through the individual stories and novels with which you're
most familiar / have closest to hand, setting their pages up using
the templates:
http://www.holkar.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Templates.StoryTemplate
http://www.holkar.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Templates.NovelTemplate
and filling those in with as much or as little detail as you feel happy to.

Dan'l's examples:
http://www.holkar.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=WolfeWiki.TheShadowOfTheTorturer
http://www.holkar.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=OnlineStories.UnrequitedLove
show how the templates are intended to be used. The templates
themselves are only pro tem, of course, so if you think they could be
improved upon, go right ahead.

But apart from that, please do feel free to add, correct or improve
anything else that you see as you wander around the site,

best wishes,

Mo