(urth) WolfeWiki

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 09:30:43 PDT 2007

On 7/23/07, Mo Holkar / UKG <lists at ukg.co.uk> wrote:

> I hope Dan'l won't mind me singling him out for having done some
> terrific work sorting, systematizing and writing.

Why would I mind being singled out for compliments?

I'm trying to systematically *start* pages. But a lot of what I am
doing is *just* a start. This is a wiki, and the whole point is to
mobsource content -- I'd really like people to take the stuff I've
done and make it better. In some cases, *much* better.

One thing that would help a lot is if you would go to the
pages for books that have been started, look at you copies,
and, if the edition you have isn't listed, add information about
that edition (publisher, date, cover artist; if you're feeling
ambitious, add the blurb at the bottom).

The point is, it's a wiki, edit it! Add content! Don't worry
about it not being "good enough," the whole point is tha
someone else will take it as a starting point and make it
better ... in a sense, this is the opposite of "pedant
central," nobody's ego needs to be involved.

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes, writer, trainer, bon vivant
-----