(urth) OT: hurRAH: The Grandmaster is 100

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 10:59:16 PDT 2007

Thanks for posting it ... I cried when he died. I'd only met him once,
under very unfavorable conditions, but that wasn't even the point;
he was as much a father-figure to me as my real father. He taught
me how to think for myself, how to get the facts and draw conclusions.
I rarely drew the same conclusions as him, but the process was so
important that I regard him as my greatest teacher.

One hundred years. Wow.

Anyone for a party on 1/2/20?