(urth) WolfeWiki

Paul B pb.stuff at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 10:48:38 PDT 2007

I noticed that it's not a free-edit Wiki.  How hard is it to obtain
permissions?

Furthermore, what is the spirit of this thing?  From what I've seen there
isn't a lot of consensus about the interpretation, so perhaps the sections
pertaining to places and characters should focus on objective facts to avoid
editorial battles.
However, I would rather like to see an interpretive FAQ of sorts for the
story also, perhaps in a separate section for each of the books.