(urth) OT: Lafferty recommendations

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 17:34:02 PDT 2007

i'm going to go against the herd here and recommend Lafferty's book
_Apocalypses_, two short novels. The first, "The Three Armageddons
of Enniscorthy Sweeney," is about why the Twentieth Century never
really happened. The second, whose title I'm blanking on, is about
an agent appointed to investigate the sudden appearance of a major
landmass.

They're both very, very funny.