(urth) And Another:

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Fri Jul 20 12:39:33 PDT 2007

OK then.

There are extensive bits about large face and small face (also large nose
and small nose) in Qabalah (more properly it begins in Merkabah literature
and the qabalah inherits it, but that's bisecting rabbits). And analagous
bits in Indian systems, but you just get to expect that. These folks are
on more about the face (and often other body parts) of God and similar
things, not recognizing human faces. Meaningful is a term whose use
varies.

.