(urth) Borski's 5HOC site

Rex Lycanthrosaurus lycanthrosaurus at fastmail.fm
Tue Jul 10 07:51:08 PDT 2007

Several months ago I was able to touch base with Mr. Borski via the
strangehorizons site, where quite a bit of his poetry has been appearing
lately, and he told me Cave Canem has always been available as a
download from a gmail account he set up expressly for that purpose.
Apparently, someone here is supposed to pass the word every time a
request comes up. I just tested the link and it remains valid, so for
those interested, after you go to gmail.com, login with the following
particulars:

Username = rborski
Password = CaveCanem

I was also told that hard copies of the Concordance remain available
from siriusfiction "for a pittance" and that a synthesis of the Cave
Canem essays, containing Borski's most recent thinking about Fifth Head,
can be found in his second book.

Wonder at the same time if there's any way the Cave Canem material--with
permission--could be wikified?

--
  Rex Lycanthrosaurus
  lycanthrosaurus at fastmail.fm