(urth) Pas's gammadion and the voided cross

Matthew Groves matthewalangroves at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 18:41:24 PST 2007

transentient wrote:
"Seems to me that you can make something of a voided cross out of four
gammas, if you don't mind the arms of the cross being open at the ends."

Yeah, this is the conclusion I came to belatedly.

"Now unfold each gamma, one northward, pivoting around its
northernmost point, one eastward, one southward, one westward. You've
got something that looks like a manji or a swastika."

Ah, *now* I get it!  Talk about an epiphany!  Thanks bunches!