(urth) Pas's gammadion and the voided cross

aramini1 at cox.net aramini1 at cox.net
Sun Jan 21 23:30:11 PST 2007

I do agree with the old idea that the voided cross has been voided by taking away the crucifixion imagery and the body of christ from it and assimilating it into Typhon's family totem, representationally.  However, the gammadions could very well bisect a point that would resemble a slash through the cross.  Uggh.

Marc Aramini