(urth) Pas's gammadion and the voided cross

Chris Mulder chris_mulder at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 21 21:26:03 PST 2007

I guess that's sort of what I pictured - but I smile to think that Wolfe had in mind an arrangement of Allen Wrenches.  Though they would be most handy to work on computers.

  cm

Matthew King <automatthew at gmail.com> wrote:

On Jan 21, 2007, at 9:31 PM, Chris Mulder wrote:

> Well, the more I read, the less of a firm idea I have of what it
> looks like. I guess the sign of addition is a plus-type cross, but
> a voided cross? what does it mean to void a cross? Like a null sign
> through a cross? or like the four 90 degree angles of a maltese
> cross? A photo would be most illuminating.

Some of the interesting posts on this topic in the archive:

Referencing a Wolfe Q&A session:
http://www.urth.net/whorl/archives/v0007/0528.shtml

The full Q&A post, since I have trouble finding it when I want it:
http://www.urth.net/whorl/archives/v0007/0511.shtml

Older:

http://www.urth.net/whorl/archives/v0002/0059.shtml

http://www.urth.net/whorl/archives/v0002/0063.shtml