(urth) The ending of Soldier of Arete

Bob Miller bob_bageera at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 3 14:55:11 PST 2007

Didn't Pasicrates get him to order Polos to obey him?

I don't think pederasty sits too well with Latro, somehow.
Pasicrates did get Latro to order Polos to obey him, but that was much
earlier than the ending and Latro would have killed Pasicrates then except
he could not get Polos to actually tell him what had happened.  Much trouble
avoided by many and maybe much trouble created for some by a few sword
strokes.

.

___