(urth) Social Bookmarking Group on Ma.gnolia.com

Ryan Buller tribot at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 19:51:05 PST 2007

I wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that I started a social
bookmarking group on Ma.gnolia.com for collecting and organizing
online resources on Gene Wolfe.  Basically my goal with this is to
create a gateway to all the information out there on the web about
Gene.  Two years ago when I first started researching him myself I
found information to be scattered and buried all over the place.  From
little interviews and books reviews to fansites full of lost essays
and ideas.  I was thinking of how great it would be if all of these
links were brought together for easy searching and reference and
decided to take on the task myself.  I call the project "Hoof & Hide"
and here is the link to the group.

http://ma.gnolia.com/groups/HoofandHide

Ma.gnolia.com is free to join and it's easy to submit a link.  So if
you are interested please feel free to contribute.  Please note that
all submitted links do go through a short approval process but this is
to keep spammers and junk links out of the group.  Also whether you
contribute or join Ma.gnolia.com or not the list of bookmarks is open
for everyone to search and use.  Please enjoy and thanks for your time!

Ryan B