(urth) Typhon & Whorl

Pedro Pereira domus_artemis at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 22 00:38:40 PST 2007

Interesting. Thanks for the response.

Pedro> Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 22:45:09 -0600> From: jwilson at io.com> To: urth at lists.urth.net> Subject: Re: (urth) Typhon & Whorl> > Pedro Pereira wrote:> > As for the white hole/black hole thing, do you care to explain? I think > > things would be quite more complicated, based on black hole mass, white > > hole energy output and quite a lot of other highly technical > > intereaction details. It does not seem plausible to me that its just a > > mater of adding a white hole to a black hole in the center of the sun > > and voila, everything is back to normal. I'm just curious here.> > The black hole-white hole model has been deprecated for a few decades > now, so this is mainly a humorous answer, but current standard model > wormholes would involve negative mass causing negative spacetime > curvature, and there are several scenarios where the ends of a wormhole > into the heart of the sun can be brought together and then leave the sun > to return to equilibrium without destroying the earth; in fact, the > sun's lifetime is usually extended slightly.> > > -- > Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com> < http://www.io.com/~jwilson >> _______________________________________________> Urth Mailing List> To post, write urth at urth.net> Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net