(urth) The Electric Wolfe

Recursive Loop recursive_loop at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 20:09:08 PST 2007

Greetings:

Is "New Sun" or any other Wolfe out on (legal) eBooks?

I'm hoping that Baen and Tor (or Tor's corporate parent and their lawyers) eventually come to a
deal and Baen distributes Tor's product again. It'll be DRM-free, multiple format, etc., but in
the meantime, I'd buy copies from anther source if that is the only way to get them.

(I'm figuring I'll get through them faster and be able to annotate them if I have eBooks. Easier
to carry around, since I'm already carrying the PDA all the time.)

FPK3