(urth) on the setting of short sun

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 22:03:49 PST 2007

I actually believe there is a good argument to be made for there being an important shift in the narration at exactly the point you suggest. I think there are a number of plausible reasons for it, though.

--
"When small men begin to cast big shadows, it means that the sun is about to set." -- Lin Yutang