(urth) Prior Race On Blue And Green

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Sun Dec 16 15:01:52 PST 2007

I thought they sounded something like Plato's "original humans" (something
like two humans lumped together, some of them male-female, some of them
male-male, some of them female-female), the splitting up of which caused
heterosexual and the two varieties of homosexual love, with each split
half always trying to find its other half.

.