(urth) Neanderthals

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Wed Aug 1 11:13:06 PDT 2007

> What do these e-mails about Neanderthals have to do with Wolfe?

Wolfe's into deep history, and holds heretical views upon it.

At least one person[1] on this list is also into deep history, and holds
heretical views upon it. In fact, this person is quite sure his heretical
views are correct, and is not by any means ashamed to say so.

Every now and again, we'll argue neanderthals. We did recently. It blew over.

[1] A person who is very, very close to the current writer.

.