(urth) priorities

Matthew Keeley matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 09:40:18 PDT 2007

Nice. My copy, alas, won't be here for a few more days. Also, I've got
papers and exams at this point of the year. Once they're done though, I'm
starting in on Children of Hurin. Unless I re-read The Lord of the Rings
first. In any case, enjoy the book. By all accounts, it should be great. I'm
sure Wolfe would approve.

-Matt