(urth) Vonnegut (1922-2007)

Spencer Hensley spencer.hensley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 19:49:49 PDT 2007

Brunians, you were pretty curt and rude on the thread I started too.
I guess I can't say whether or not Vonnegut would have gotten along
with you, in particular. But I'm having trouble seeing how ANYone
could stomach your antics.

In any case, your comments neither a) contribute to dialogue about
Veonnegut, nor b)
comment on his death. If you don't like him, that's fine, but at least let
us know why
so that a conversation might evolve from it. Otherwise, why do you think
we want to know what you think?