(urth) Vonnegut (1922-2007)

Batrinque at aol.com Batrinque at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 17:34:48 PDT 2007

In a message dated 4/12/2007 8:20:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
matthewalangroves at gmail.com writes:

I was  hoping to find some discussion of Vonnegut on the list today.
It's been too  long since I read Slaughterhouse Five for me to offer
anything.  (All  I remember is "Billy Pilgrim has come unstuck in
time.")  Are there  any thoughts on Vonnegut from Wolfe's fans?

I'm still digesting the news to offer any cogent comments.  There has  been
some discussion of his passing in the Patrick O'Brian mail group to which I
belong.

Bruce  Trinque
Amston, CT