(urth) The Soundtrack

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:52:59 PDT 2007

I agree that Memento was one of the first things I thought of. But if you
used all the same devices, you would basically be making another Memento -
even if the content of the story were much different (as it certainly is).
It would take something very different and original, I think, to make such a
movie worth making.