(urth) Severian's sex Life

Sarah Dorrance-Minch isobelwren at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 18:11:55 PDT 2007

brunians at brunians.org wrote:    > I did not see much evidence of his being unconcerned with
> consent in the books that I did read.

Screwing a chick in a boat while she is asleep strikes me as being just a
little bit unconcerned with consent.

  Was that in the second book? The one my Barnes and Noble used book order canceled? Just my luck. Yeah, I'd have to agree with you on that point. At least he's brutally honest about his past. I wouldn't call that sugar-coating.

Sarah Dorrance-Minch
(in SCA, THL Isobel Wren, called "Midori")

Mother to Sophie (10/28/02), Liesl (5/17/04) and Kassandra (4/1/07) and
militant lactivist dairy queen. I should wear a cowbell.

In a dark time, the eye begins to see