(urth) Vonnegut (1922-2007)

Kurt Schwind kurt.schwind at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 17:45:26 PDT 2007

We've lost another master.  Vonnegut's works are a pure pleasure to
read.  A very different style than Wolfes, but Vonnegut is one of my
favourite writers of all time.

I had an opportunity to go hear Kurt Vonnegut speak.  He was as funny,
smart and witty in person as he is in his books.  I'll miss him
greatly.

Kurt Schwind  <kurt at slithytoves.org>
http://kurt.slithytoves.org