(urth) The Soundtrack

Recursive Loop recursive_loop at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 05:04:28 PDT 2007

Greetings:

"The events of the Latro series would probably translate well but I'm not sure
that the same sense of Latro's memory loss could be maintained throughout a
film as are present in the prose.  Again, they could make a great film but
I'm not sure that it would tell the same story."

When I first heard about "Memento", I didn't think it would work. But it turned out to be a darn
good film. Using a similar mechanism might work for the memory lapse in the Latro tales.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memento>

(Reference note for those who may have not seen it, here there be spoilers!)

FPK3