(urth) Is Borskis (sp?) Theory Wright?

nastler nastler at yahoo.dk
Mon Apr 9 12:59:54 PDT 2007

No David, saying some fans prefer to discuss certain
interps rather than others is not rude.

The smiley, thank you Chris, is to indicate that
exactly this situation is the case in Long Sun. But as
Chris goes on to remind us, Pas couldn't quite pull it
off. Well Pas is no angel, eh?

The Wolfe quote is very relevant of course...

Top posting? Pah! Feel free to frown!
Now that was rude   :-)