(urth) Wizard Questions

Bob Miller bob_bageera at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 04:08:16 PDT 2007

Is "Ormsby" an alternative form of "Pendragon"?

In the book, towards the end Sir Able acquires a helm that evidently gives
the wearer the power to see things as they really are, shorn of any cloak of
magic or enchantment.  Is this helm derivative of something particular in
Norse/Teutonic mythology or Arthurian legend?

Bruce  Trinque
Amston, CT

I took it as thehelm of true sight straight from Advanced Dungeons and
Dragons.  I think that easy answer may have caused me to quit thinking about
it a spot early now.