(urth) Memorare

James B. Jordan jbjordan4 at cox.net
Thu Apr 5 14:47:23 PDT 2007

At 04:39 PM 4/5/2007, Roy wrote:

  Kim, the new
>girl back on Earth who had never even met March, started coming on to him
>for no good reason that I can see. Neither do I understand why March
>remarried Robin.

         I think Kim had heard that March was a really nice and
honorable, chivalrous guy. She wants to meet this musketeer. I think
March's reconciliation with Robin is a back-story in the whole
shebang. My take so far, anyway.

>That's a lot to put in one story on one subject. How is it related to the
>double meaning of the title? How does the misremembered, incorrect
>conclusion March supplied to the title prayer (76) relate to the correct
>conclusion?

         Good question. And it makes you wonder is March has
misremembered his former marriage.

Nutria

>-Roy

James B. Jordan